Althought it was an exciting day, it was also a tiring one whereby I had to start getting ready at about 3pm to make a trip down Orchard Rd to the beautician's. She's aunt Joyce, one of my mum's old friends, who opened a little shop at Orchard Plaza. About 2 hours later, all was done and I was ready to set off! In the car I peered out of the window -- yes, I love the rain. I just loved rainy days. It signifies rains of blessing, doesn't it?? XD
Very soon, I was at the Hilton Hotel but -- without any accompanying friends. Weixin and Shiharn were still making their way there and Joey said she was arriving but again, she was not to be seen. So in the end I met Angela and Becky. Angela, who supposedly was of the same height as me looked taller because of the 3-inch heels she was wearing. Ok, so she kept boosting about this and rambled on for a few minutes. Then the most peculiar thing happened. She was on the phone with becky asking her where she was when I heard a familiar voice somewhere out there. Guess what, becky's actually behind the pillar we were leaning against. After turning a few rounds around the pillar as though we were playing hide-and-seek, we met.
But that's not all. After ascending the escalator, to our horror, a scene of plain chaos stung our eyes. Chaotic, ok maybe not chaotic, but -- indescriptable. All the sec4s were ambling around, dorn in their best outfits, chatting (not just chatting, almost screaming and shouting). Seriously, it was rather stressful to be there.
I feel as though I am writing a storybook so I shall get to the point now. I was wonderful having met friends like Wynne, Ashley and Michelle.... They looked gorgeous, everyone was, including the food. I think I have one pathetic picture of it. So Stay tuned!
Pictures really do say a thousand words!XDD
I realised I have upload the pics in backward order. A million apologies.
A pic with Ms Doreen Tan, Head of year.
Amelia and I
A* STAR Science buddy, Jiahui, Michelle and I
JOey tai tai.
Shi Harn, Mrs Alfie (who was dressed in such a rocking outfit), Cheryl, Weixin, me
P.s We are all looking at different directions.
P.s We are all looking at different directions.
Cheryl and me
This is it. The one and only picture of the food. Look at the pink ball in the middle of the plate. It changes colour! Signifies our once colourful sec life in RGS. haha, this is made up by me.
Sec1 bestie, cca mate: Wynne
Furry Friends Ahoy! Van da Quos. Only managed to remember Weixin and my name: Kylera, Diloqui.
\
Becky, Angie, Joey, me, Huan Ying looks like an egyptian princess.
Sec1 bestie too: Ashley!!
