Fatigue overwhelms me as I struggle to write this post. haha. Here I am in my dad's office, waiting for my dad to finish up his work. I have been put to the accounts department and oh my, all the calculations of profit, expense and revenue, invoices etc...Luckily, they are not as complicated as I had expected. XD I have already gotten used to the people and envrionment here. Anw I have seen them before during the company trip in Batam. They are quite friendly, esp stephanie (the accounts personalle and alicia). I guess I will work in my dad's company after my A levels. XD
Oh, I forgot to mention that I came with michelle and my father paid us $30 each today. XD I received my so-so belated birthday present from michelle - a doll keychain and hand-made beaded bracelet. haha thx, michelle, you are my only friend that gave my a birthday preesnt, due to the fact that it falls during the hols. Sobs... My parents and brother bought me a wallet from the wallet shop. I think the brand is Ozozo. It has a beautiful slivery and smooth appearance with black chandeliers printed on it. There are even little purple crystals embedded in the leather to suggest those real ones hanging from the chandeliers! cool, isn't it?
I again want to confess that I really love stuff that are of metallic colour. Metallic-coloured bags, purses, shoes. Esp silver and silver pink. XD Chandeliers are my fav too. The crystal ones. They are just so pretty. I'm going to buy one and put it in the living room of my dream house. =)
Argh, I'm so tired after a whole day's work. Should start studying for math now. There is about half a month for my to buck up after school commences! Next year will be a tough year for me, even without my O levels. I am going to have a math test in wk 2 and that will mark the start of the battle again. That is for now. Cheese!
