This is getting real real boring... Repeating the same tasks everyday and stuff. Dragging myself out of bed early in the morning, struggling to keep awake the whole time in school, travelling all the way home, completing the piles of homework, sleeping at way past midnight and it goes on and on. It's like the vicious cycle of poverty. lol.
Something happier. I just bought a xiao-ding-dang for Shi Harn today. Don't ask me why, looking at doremon just reminds me of her. I could tell that she was getting high after she got it as a gift from me. She was screaming and speaking at the top of her voice. Oh well...
Ok, it doesn't sound that interesting. I think my life is too stagnant for me to own a blog. I have practically nothing to write about, you see. Maybe you guys can give me some suggestions one day.
To add on to the "weird" mood I'm in , it is pouring heavily outside now. Someone's black t-shirt just unknowingly made its way to the swimming pool beneath. Wonder who its owner is but I think he/she can never be found. I won't confess too if it was me.XD The umbrellas were badly distorted by the wind and the chairs were flying around. Such a cool sight! =)
Lastly, I want to confess that I'm sufferring from sort of a taxi-addiction. Haha. Better control myself before I spend more than 10dollars a day just on taxi. Im feeling proud of myself now for dragging myself home via the public transport! XD I'm a good citizen, conserving the environment, you see.
I don't know what else to write now. So shall stop here.
No pictures this time, just too lazy and tired. This shall be my last post before the eoys. X( Oh no I can't believe and I don't want to think about it. The last word of this sentence will be the last word on this post till my exams for the year are OVER!
