OHno...The holidays are going to be over...School is reopening soon. If you think I'm crazy, not really. School is indeed starting on next Thursday and I haven't really prepared myself well for the next half of the year... never mind, I will just ride the waves along the way.
Yay, yesterday was my housewarming party held at the clubhouse of my house. Although it was real boring at the beginning, it was not too bad after all. Many relatives and friends said that our house is much nicer and grander than before! yay, so happy. I guess the lights do create a soothing effect to my home.XD
But it's so saddening that michelle, you weren't here yesterday. You should have come and keep me company. My brother was busy entertaining his friends in the karaoke room, as if he owns that area. haha.
AND enghan, you don't have to apologise to me over such small matters anymore. haha. my msn almost got hung because of all yr 'sorries' (furthermore in caps -.o)
I have to do my SMP report now. A little behind time...that's all for today.
ciao,
Joline.
But it's so saddening that michelle, you weren't here yesterday. You should have come and keep me company. My brother was busy entertaining his friends in the karaoke room, as if he owns that area. haha.
AND enghan, you don't have to apologise to me over such small matters anymore. haha. my msn almost got hung because of all yr 'sorries' (furthermore in caps -.o)
I have to do my SMP report now. A little behind time...that's all for today.
ciao,
Joline.
