<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31070250?origin\x3dhttp://alone-wif-joline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
alone-wif-joline @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, March 09, 2008

The holidays are finally here. However, the problem with it is that, I EQUALLY busy. The good point is, I can have more sleep to replenish what I have lost over the course of the past 3 months. I can't believe I have actually survived through one term of sec3. So fast!
My hamster is getting sick again, although not long ago we forked up 60+ dollars to bring him to the vet. He's getting old probably, and tiffany even said that he has a long lifespan. However, the worse thing is when my dad bathed him yesterday. All was fine, but not until my dad squeezed some soap into the bathing water of snowball's. Omg, the scene was terrifying. He squirmed and fell repeatedly as he tried to flee out of the water. (not because he was drowning) He looked as though he was being burnt alive by the crackling flames of fire and was gasping for air. After this happened at least twice, my dad quickly drained the water and my poor hamster laid in the sink, still alive, but barely.

We can't do anything now. All shall be left to God.

Some happier stuff.
Right, my brother bought an overly-sized fluff dog home yesterday; one that was bigger than my already-considered-huge hello kitty. He also bought some key chains of dogs for his friends. we were in the car when i press onto one of their tummies and oops, we heard, "I love you." lalala~ at the the dogs become his, my mum's and mine. XD