<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31070250?origin\x3dhttp://alone-wif-joline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
alone-wif-joline @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, February 03, 2008

I know that school has started long time ago and it has also been a long long time never since I last blogged. Since I have the time now I might as well revive my blog by a little.

School is going on fine. I seem to feel that this year is relatively less stressful than last year. Is it because of light workload or that I have gotten used to all the activities that they are no longer stressful to me? I still don't know. Not important anyway.

My pets were sort of "funny" lately. (Im referring to my goldfish and hamster snowball). My goldfish was quite moody lately, laying still at the bottom of the tank. It was not until about 3 days later that I saw some pearl whitish eggs floating on the water. Since the other fish is also a female, I guess the eggs weren't fertilised and just got eaten up by its parent. =X Snowball is suffering from skin disease and is growing thinner and thinner day by day. He has so little strength in him that he falls at the slightest nudge. What's wrong with these little fellows...

Away from those unhappy happenings. Now for the happy ones. Yay, cny is around the corner again. How time flies. I feeling quite guilty actually for having spent quite a huge sum of money on my clothes and stuff. It's like I'm on an annual shopping spree. This year I cannot return to my ex pri sch because I have an appointment at the hairdresser's, so sad.

After new year will be valentine's day I guess? yah, so much about couples but friends can celebrate it too! Im planning to buy some interesting stuff for my buddies, so wait patiently! XD Speaking about couples, I spotted one in the Italian restaurant I went today. They were holding hands at opposite sides of the table like nobody's business. My father was making fun of them about how they would full by just doing that. And omg, I think they saw us. So embarrassing. (maybe they should be) But true enough, they went away without eating. -.-'''

I've written quite a bit, sufficient to revive my blog i guess.
Wishing everyone a happy chinese new year and be happy always. (especially the "always-emo" ones. U know who u are.XD)

JOLINE