<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31070250?origin\x3dhttp://alone-wif-joline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
alone-wif-joline @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, December 23, 2007

We wish u a merry xmas, we wish u a merry xmas, and a happy new year!! So, our long-awaited Christmas has finally arrived (soon, i mean). What have you guys been doing to spent the very last few moments of before our school holidays end? I confessed that I went out a great number of times for shopping this week and quite an unexpected thing happened too.

Just a new pair of slippers that I have just bought from paragon today.

A bag from my brother for my birthday not long ago. XD

A book that I have been busy reading during this holiday. Memoirs of a Geisha. It's really interesting, u should grab one too.

And lastly, a new hp that I have just bought, red for me, black for my brother. It looks cool la. Btw, the hp accessory was given to me by my brother. He bought it in India. o.o

My birthday was sort of a surprise to me this year. Received more presents than usual. UNusual ones furthermore, like getting an expensive gift from a friend and a song record from another, parents also bought me a swatch watch haha.

My aunt finally came back from UK to visit us. So happy. However, she has slimed down quite a bit. Of course, what do u expect from the sudden change in environment and discrimination that we Asians face by the Ang-mohs.. '''.''''

I just bought a new yamaha piano. So black and so high. Heard that it was in use in Japan as a Grand Piano, but an older version one. In the end, we decided not to buy it because of some other reasons and managed to get back our 1000bucks deposit although we have to deal with many "black" faces as well as "black" words shot out from the shopkeepers. whatever..it's over now. phew!

Anyway, Happy (remaining) holidays!