Finally the exams are over. Phew. My math paper was so messy, all the cancellations and stuff. Disastrous, just get this weird feeling that is actually relatively indescribable. It's just different from how I felt after every test last year. As you all know, I'm the famous worry-willy-wobbly (or maybe more to 101), I just couldn't sleep at night although I was so worn out by the ever-lasting memorization of facts that caused my brain to feel so squeezed. It was as though you didn't dare think of anything else just to hold those silly facts there. Anyway, they are over. referring to ---EYAs!
Craving to get out of the house...I have been locked up for weeks till I can regard the slightest laughter in the house as the "merry devil". Haha, no, shakespear. Literature, sort of gonna miss it, to think that I won't have any of those tests for lit anymore...
Here then must I bid goodbye,
For thy's wish for fun and laughter,
Has not come to yet.
whatever. -.-
One more thing, michelle, weixin and I (oh, and jinyang) were discussing (not really, but anw) talking about where to go to have fun after the EYAs. Michelle and I agreed to shopping or rather, just hang out in shopping centres la, but guess what, weixin and jinyang said
Science Centre. -- to learn science.
oh goshie.
JOLINE ++
