<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31070250?origin\x3dhttp://alone-wif-joline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
alone-wif-joline @blogspot.com ♥
Friday, September 07, 2007

Yayee, I'm back from the Pulau Ubin ATC camp, apparently. It was fun overall, except for the fact that we sort of screwed up our campfire performance and were not very enthusiastic in our cheers. But anyway, it is a good thing that we managed to put up a show at least. Hope to remain in contact, ATC camp mates, we still have 2 more years to go. I think I'm still going for the sec3 and 4 camp, although I do not deny that it tires me so much. Imagine carrying your luggages and hiking in the "forest" with up and down slopes for more than 2.4km. The PT was not very tiring, surprisingly, especially RT. Something I must say, it was so cool looking at the lives of the villagers living there, including the chief villager (村长haha). They have such relaxing and stress-free lives, which irritated me a little, esp when looking at the elderly man sitting outside the huts, looking into the sky as if it was nobody's business. Hey, the doggies were cute. Ok, crap aside, the main thing is, we have one more added math hmwk and that the EOIs are coming just too soon and that the holidays are going to be over.