<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31070250?origin\x3dhttp://alone-wif-joline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
alone-wif-joline @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, September 08, 2007

ok, here are the designs for my new house. There may be more implementations, so this is tentative. XD Dont ask me who drew them, because they were, of course, created by our interior designer, not me.



wonder if the gold plated mirror can fit with the black piano...i dont really think so.
Ho. Look at that. My brother's room seems to comfy and nice, with that sofa-cum-bed of his. Still complain that he can't have spotlight but I can..humph. But it's true in a way, haha, that "old-fashioned" lamp hanging lazily from the ceiling.
Parents room, of course, no need to say, is the biggest and nicest. I just realised that the pics are a little not proportioned.
See, I should add some plant or something in my room. But at least, I will have spotlights from corners of my ceiling. great.
The holidays are going to end soon. I have just done finish my lit sa. I wish Miss Tay can go through and mark it. She should explain and describe more about mov in class. I don't really feel confident, and I'm sure everyone else doesn't too.
I'm left with rs report and the 2min speech. Good luck to me and all of you for EOYs!