<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/31070250?origin\x3dhttp://alone-wif-joline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
alone-wif-joline @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hey everybody, the exams are really really coming...or for some, they are already here. And there goes the bell for the smses about "good luck charms" and all that. Well well I can receive about 10 of the same kind each day. yo, i'm so popular. joking joking... But it seems to carry some threat in those smses beneath it's "goodness". you know, about how you can fail your exams if you do not send to 10 ppl and so on. Anyway, I shall see it as a charm as I do send it to some ppl too, though only once. XD.

And too sam, do u always read blogs that i link too? And following that, can I say that I'm not a wolf, and neither am I a sheep.

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE! This is the last history exam im going to take. should treasure it well.

JOLINE