This is not a miracle but an everyday-phenomenon. haha. Sounds the same.
As all in Singapore will know, esp the teachers (this is a great clue), that today's Teachers' Day and quoting Mr Mizar, Teachers' Day is only special to new and senior teachers but not to the in-betweens (like him). o.0
As usual, we have the performance put up by the sec1 student leaders, the gymnasts (Ashley!! I saw u), and....the teachers. Mrs Deborah Tan was so freaky. She took her time and went up the stage in such beautiful grace, only to say, "Ok, girls. I have to do a row call to make sure that no class plays truant today..." (or sth near to it). Therefore, all the sec4s seated under the boiling sun stupidly or should I say cutely and enthusiastically responded by punching their "fists" into the air, proudly announcing that their class didnt play truant. Argh. It was only when all the classes were fooled did we then know the whole thing. The male teachers were going to play as rebellious students in an unknown or non-existent 417!!
They were so ____ . (finish that up yourself)
So I went to be pri sch. Boring as usual... No one to go back with, Wanting and Huiwen were late. They 2 are always so interested in weighing themselves, hoping that 5kg of theirs would fly away on different weighing scales. Huiwen only cared about buying and eating. Then all the teachers kept asking if I have acs bf. That's like---totally irrelevant to my wellwishes to them for teachers' day ? Even more surprises (nt exactly) --Mr Anderson saying he saw me in Summerdale...Someone playing bb when not supposed to...Meeting my brother who kept reminding me that he would only concentrate on his olevels prelim....
Teachers I met, Mr Tam, Miss Lim (First thing she said, "You know your brother's here?" Fine, im not blind. Mrs Sasikala (she took our ugly photos). Liu lao shi was sick. So I was in the HOD room chatting with Mr Tam when Yi Wen called up. Mann I forgot to go out of the HOD room la. I was like speaking so loudly? Argh.
p.s one more thing, my brother's boasting about the excellency of his sch and how many ex-students from blg went to RVHS.
Just the same old Teacher's Day...
