<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31070250?origin\x3dhttp://alone-wif-joline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
alone-wif-joline @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hm..I still can remember Zheng ning on the stage yesterday during morning assembly. Hey, she looked terribly pretty, better than what she was on tv. (maybe she's not photogenic). But her concerned friends put up a funny little skit whereby zhengning acted too. (P.s another zhengning, that's the fun part...)

I went for Math Olympaid special round 2 at NUS today. Wow. The school is terrific! So huge! But anyway, we set off early and Mabel got a free ride there in my car...Well, we were like awkwardly silent in the car until suddenly my father said," Hey, it's drizzRRing..." Ok...haha. Rain, yah, good. I love rainy days, as in the real literal meaning of rainy. Yah, no one likes the other one, right? Back to the topic, once we got into LT 23, Shanjee told mabel and I (or maybe she did looked like so) that someone had already marked the our (or only her?) attendance. After that, I witnessed my friends waddling their way up the many steps (leading to the wonderful heavens) like a flock of wild geese. I had no choice but to make my way (all the way) up there. Bird's eye view, yah...but who said that? (oh yah, mabel) But anyway, I suddenly felt a tingle of uneasiness and asked 山鸡 if she marked my attendance. My god, she looked at me with a blurred looked on her face and said no? So I made my way (all the way) down as if I was walking on the read carpet (not bad also actually) just to... put a pathetic tick beside my name.
So, I couldn't actually believed that I spent 3 over hours (my cca duration) glued to that little tiny winy seat of mine. However, time really passed very quickly the moment I started doing the 5 questions. (5 only...10 marks each!) Quite hard...need to do some proofs...
Anyway, here I am, at home, safe and sound...

sort of dramatic isn't it?