Exams are over (well long long ago...) and we have gotten back our results. Okay, I should day overall.
English and Chinese was disastrous. For English, I just passed, can you imagine that, but luckily not fail some others. Anyway, the whole level didn't do very well this time, so there may be a moderation of marks or retest. Chinese now. Ok, actually i got quite good marks, but guess what pals, 错别字ah!!! minus 6 marks byebye. (I improved yah joyce, I did. Last time it was always 13 mistakes but max 7 marks to minus. This time reduced by more than half. gosh. So got gpa of 2 and 2.8 for chi and eng. That is just enough to pull my grades right down.
But, just for some comfort, I did relatively well for math, science, lit and geog la. Hist, nth to comment. (so-so). I improved in sci, geog and lit. It's like I've never gotten and mark with '2' for the tens digit b4, same goes to geog when it's upon 25. Also, for sci, I used to get marks like 75++. haha.
I should improve more on my languages. U see, I'm a science and math and humanities kid, not language, ever since primary sch. XD Jiayou! (to everyone and me XD)
