Wow, I've been gone for like, so long? But anyway, my tagboard's still not dead. haha. This year is totally more interesting and fun than last year...It's just more enriching and since I've adapted to the school, there is no more unnecessary stress.
More importantly, it has settled down a little after the announcement of the death of our beloved schoolmate, Weiqi. She's a gepper. Well, she passed on on Sunday, I think, due to brain tumor. At such a young age of hers, she should still be enjoying the carefree and wonderful life, stressless, studying, but she just did not have the fate to experience the real world out in society. All my condolences to her family members and Weiqi shall live in the hearts of all Rafflesians...
As Mrs Tan said, she's once a Rafflesian, and always a Rafflesian...
I'm coping well with studies till now...I will be having a Physics quiz next wk..argh...but hey hey, it's only 10 min with 3 qns! haha.
Still wondering if I want to go back to blg. I think I have other activities that day. Oh no.
