<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31070250?origin\x3dhttp://alone-wif-joline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
alone-wif-joline @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ha! I've just changed a new blogskin... Now, I am not sick of my blog anymore. Last time, when I stared at my ex-blog, she just stared back at me with a pitiful look. Yay, no more of such bad experiences!
Happy Valentine's Day and a Happy Chinese New Year in advance to everyone!

Here's some jokes extracted from essays...
1. Last night, I shot an elephant in pyjamas.
2. She fell onto the ice-skating rink and her legs separated in November.
3. We sold patrol to our customers in containers.

haha. Get them? Grammatical errors can lead to jokes!! So Beware, I'm warning you here.