Ok, gosh. I shaked TOO much today. A little. Mann, imagine, I have not delivered any speeches for 1 year, and now, I'm back on stage again. Ok, I saw my script shaking, perhaps they were the ones that shaked me? XD lame..I knw. Anyway, luckily I am quite experienced.o.0 It went on fine after a few secs..phew...There's a huge change in BLGPS. But Icant think of any right now.
So, today the performance was all right. Luckily, this time, there was a change in hte chinese dance. However, after the amendments, it doesn't seem to be a chinese dance anymore, except for the fact that the song sounds CHINESE. The performers were wearing fairy-like costumes and they looked like gymnasts. =D In fact, I think that the malay dance was nice. XD
My mind's just TOO blank after 3 hrs of tedious cleaning up of my room, right before leaving for China.
Yay, can I (you) believe it? I'm going to a country where the TANG DYNASTY once existed. haha. Furthermore, I am going to have a look at the LONGEST BRIDGE in the world and the forbidden city that people claimed to be visible in space! Weird..weird...maybe I can go to google earth to check it out myself.
