I may be going to the Botantic Gardens woth my family next Mon. It's suposed to be today, but due to the fact that my mother says she's feeling tired, we changed our destination to IMM, where my mother and I ate spagetti and my father devoured his CATfish, which caused him almost an hour of waiting. WHY? I can start to imagine the fish slipping out of the hands of the silly chef. Anyway, CATfish. WHat a wonderful name for a fish. Why don't they call it a hamsterfish. I know that hamsters are flexible as I have one of my own.
Oh yah, in China, my uncle and I were discussing abt the future plans of my hamster in the tour bus.
It all started with the very first sentence of mine. "There are so many security guards and police on the streets of china, uncle."
And there he went,
talking abt my hamster, snowball. I shall record every single detail.
We talk abt..
My hamster can be an athelete, and he can somersault.
My uncle suggests that Zheng Xue Qiu (chi name) must be trained to be a security guard.
ok lame lame oh lame...
