
ow...
ok...thunder struck me today...
Saw a gruesome email which presents to me wonderful pictures of seals in pools of blood. It seems that the seal are talking, calling for help in the "man" world. But, hm, from what I see, its still written by a human right. You can't expect a dying seal to type on the computer to send out during its last few moments. Anyway, really, a person acting to be a seal? Hilarious and witty, don't you think so? The wonders of the origin of an email, screaming for our attention. It is still created by people of our type anyway. p.s I'm also referring to those don't-send-have-bad-luck kind. =P
Next, I just found out that 6/7 is going to have a class gathering...NO ONE told me...nvm. I thought that it was quite a brilliant idea so I decided to find out more details...another thunder boomed. The words stung my eyes. Honestly, a class gathering in Kbox or whatever you call it? I think a singing competition fits that words more nicely...or rather others...you know what I mean. OK, people I'm not going unless you change the meeting place. =).
I am searching frantically for things to do...help me. Hahax.
