<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31070250?origin\x3dhttp://alone-wif-joline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
alone-wif-joline @blogspot.com ♥
Friday, September 01, 2006

Ok..u shall get the same fate too. Right so,
To the criminal who says that my blog is stagnant,
So here i am, blogging. But I have nothing much to say, and under your "pressure" about me being slow i shall just say a few words...XD
I was so pissed off yesterday when I went back to blgps. First thing I knew, I saw Huiwen and Wanting walking right into me. I had no choice but to follow them. Wanting's all right (her usual self), but NOT for Huiwen. So mad with her. Started to call someone for no proper reasons and trying to strangle me with all her strength. The good thing was that I won her by twisting her hand gently. GENTLY! (Piss..How fragile is she...) Anyway, I saw Ms Tai. Haha I'm not on good terms with someone! (u know yourself) Nice one. I searched for Mr Tam for hours and found him finally after get myself soaked in sweat. However the first thing that came into my view was him EATING... Fine. Wonderful day.... ok..at this point, someone pushing me again..Nth to say already...OKok..I'm done..