<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31070250?origin\x3dhttp://alone-wif-joline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
alone-wif-joline @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, August 13, 2006

ok...So, I'm sort of late to post now but who cares...Firstly, I would like to make a remark...The NDP was boring...Well, I-- sort of fell asleep at the last part. Finally, maybe... But I think it is not that the show was boring. It is that I was bored, watching it every year. Ok, nvm..So, I caught sight of the little boy boy and girl girl from Rulang fighting..or rather showing off their Kunfu skill. But, oh dear the way they used the swords to slash and everything, only strong enough to chop the wind into 2 parts. Anyway, I am having sore throat now, sort of a little worried because I have to present the Chinese PT on Tuesday I guess. Yah, I will try not to laugh, Kristie & Tiffy. XD try try. YAY! There will be Piano lessons tomorrow in school. It rox, I tell you. (though irritating sometimes) BUT. NO stress, nothing. Best module. Not like the D&T, forcing us to make weird-looking toys made of empty plastic which will have the paint peeling off any moment and worse of all, we make it for invisible young kids... At the end, it lies in the very hands of our teachers...And the sewing module...So stressful. "Okay girls, 5 more minutes! 5! 5! Finish it up!" argh.. Oh my, I talked too much. I don't know why...A sudden burst of emotions...and somemore they are bursting into...THIS COMPUTER!! LAme, what am I doing..
In comemoration of this first-ever-so-long blog, I would like to shout a word" CHEERS!" oops, my throat...nvm...XD