<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31070250?origin\x3dhttp://alone-wif-joline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
alone-wif-joline @blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, August 15, 2006


AN INFORMAL LETTER TO MY BLOGGIE. (trying to revise for eng test now haha. A rough one guyz.)oops. Ok, my content is all over the place shall improve it next time.
10 Boon Lay Drive
Summerdale Condominium
15 August 2006, Tuesday
Dear Bloggie, (is that the way to address u, blog?)
Mood: High when I was in school today, esp the time when Tiffany, Karmin, Miranda and I squeezed together and "tolerated" the messy desks screaming into our faces.
Now: No idea. No special emotions overwhelming me. xD
Still having a bad sore throat and a little headaches. Argh, why take chinese medicine when the physician herself is having the same sickness as me, haha. Anyway, I HAVE to get better to tomorrow. Im going to present for the Chinese PT. Bless you, srry, ME, ahem. I have to remember to clear my throat extra well tomorrow morning. GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME. and then there's the history test running by, swallowing me up. Luckily, the English test was postponed. But this timr round the history is not as tedious to study as last time since all the questions are source-based. Not so much of memorisation, huh.
I have to stop for the day bloggie. Im looking forward to receiving your letter, IF you can write. xD oopsie.
Yours truly,
Joline <333333333
P.s k, check...address, salutation, dont require topic, paragraphs, closing, blabla...ok I hope this is fine, Im rushing through this.