<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31070250?origin\x3dhttp://alone-wif-joline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
alone-wif-joline @blogspot.com ♥
Friday, July 21, 2006

Cool, today was so fun! No lessons, only performances, games and so on..So relaxing....But not totally as for the fact that there are 2 tests next week. 0.0 However, today was sort of disorganised...A little irritated by the huge crowd streaming towards me every single second, as if trying to eat me up. Oh yes, I tried the ultra-sticky candy thingy...Not a pleasant *meal*. "I feel sick," cried Gillian, as she forced the candy down her throat. The concert, of course, was the best.
Something happened to me today( that has never happened before in my 13 years in this world, ) I was so *lucky* to meet a Mr 105 bus that stopped in the middle of the road. luckily (really this time round), mr bus managed to pull through until I reached my bus-stop. Can you IMAGINE it.... So relieved to get down the bus..What a day...What a day...